Who is this Rebekie Bennington person, you ask?
I am a pint sized New York City based illustrator, graduate from the Fashion Institute of Technology, as well as a mighty eater of sandwiches and drawer of things. Currently I work as a freelance illustrator and storyboard artist at Nickelodeon on Blaze and the Monster Machines.
If you have questions or would like to inquire about art for your next game, board or other illustration project please email me!
- 2015-Present – Storyboard Revisionist at Nickelodeon on Blaze and the Monster Machines
- 2014 Cover artwork for issues 1-5 of Doodle Jump published by Dynamite Entertainment
- 2013 Graphic Design for Autodesk application Pixlr Express
- 2013 Published in the first volume of Torchbearer RPG (Check out this article in Forbes!)
- 2012-2014 Tee shirt designs printed at TeeFury, Shirt.Woot, TheYetee
- 2011 CBLDF Transmetropolitan: All Around the World (check out article from Wired!)
- 2010 Cover and folio illustrations for FreeMarket Role Playing Game
- 2002-2010 Published in five volumes of the Burning Wheel Role Playing Games
- Visual Development
- Background Layout and Design
- Character / Prop Design
- Storyboard / Storyboard Revisions
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Traditional Painting (gouache, acrylic, oils)
The Pepper Chronicles Comic Book
I’m also working on a super badass comic called the Pepper Chronicles with artist Anna-Maria Jung and writer Daniel Scribner which will be due out sometime in 2017 – check out the website and follow our Facebook Fan page for updates!